Catering / Event Co-ordinator – Auckland
Food Truck League is New Zealand’s fastest growing Food Truck Co-operative. Although FTL doesn’t own any trucks we represent over 130 food trucks owners around the country and this number is growing all the time. We provide catering for sporting events, business functions, weddings and community events.
We are looking for a co-ordinator on the ground in Auckland to help expand our local services to the food truck community.
Find out more at foodtruckleague.nz
Daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Emailing customers who are looking for catering assistance
- Contacting our trucks to check availability, menus and pricing
- Assisting with co-ordinating larger events
- Updating online documentation
- Helping to attract new trucks and opportunities
- Facilitating lunch and dinner spots
The sort of person we are looking for has the following capabilities:
- A positive can-do attitude – as we are still in ‘start up’ phase you may be required to help with a wide range of tasks.
- Technology savvy – Everything we do is online. Google docs, messaging, emails, online project management tools, social media and updating WordPress. You will need to be able to handle technology and pick up digital tools quickly.
- Organised, good in email and on the phone. You may be needed at the odd meeting or event too, so positive and comfortable in face-to-face interactions.
- Attention to detail in copywriting/grammar/spelling for emails, social posts and project management tools.
- Ability to approach potential lunch or dinner spots to set up regular venues.
This role offers:
- Flexible working hours – Starting at 20 hours per week and expanding from there as we grow (if you are able). Choose the hours you work (all we ask is that it is spread over at least 3 days as quick turnaround is important).
- Part of an exciting industry hinged around celebrations, events and good food.
- Starting rate $20 per hour.
Apply in writing with your CV to:
Lee Hanson – firstname.lastname@example.org